Refurbished Tonopen XL
Click to Zoom!
Pachymeter Accutome AccuPachVI
Does your pachymeter have Digital Signal Analysis?
Only the NEW pachymeter Accutome AccuPachVI has
Digital Signal Analysis, which offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability.
The built in IOP conversion makes calculating IOP quick and easy.
The voice output allows the operator to focus completely on the
patient as the AccuPach VI verifies the measurements out loud.
- Easy-to-use - User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master
the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Patients are #1 - Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings,
allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Superior Accuracy - State-of-the-art digital technology (Accutome's
Digital Signal Analysis), combined with a probe sampling of 65 MHz,
ensures precise readings.
- USB Interface – Link to computer or printer via USB Memory
- Confidence - Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements
are properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation - Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Portable - The Accutome AccuPachVI is desktop, slit lamp or wall
- Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- 65 MHz Probe (sampling)
- Range of 300 to 999 microns
- Accuracy of +/-5 microns
- Resolution of +/-1 micron
- Compact and lightweight (10" x 10" x 2.5", 3.1 lb.)
- Universal Power supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
- Adjustable Speed of Sound
- Automatic Gain Control
Contact us for Price
If you need more information regarding the
Pachymeter Accutome Accu pachVI
please fill the form and specify the model in the Comments Field.
Are you done with the pachymeter
accutome accupachVI ? Go to Pachymeter.
Phone: (305) 781 3117
Optivision2020, Inc. and Integral Medical Solutions Inc
9808 NW 80th AVE
Unit 10 - J
Hialeah Gardens FL. 33016