Refurbished Tonopen XL
Click to Zoom!
Lensometer Reichert AL700
The Reichert® AL700 Auto Lensometer® offers a fast and easy way to accurately measure all lenses including:
- Single Vision
Automatic measurements can be taken quickly by simply positioning the lens on the lens table. Progressive lenses are recognized and measured automatically, with the rate of addition and diopter change graphically displayed.
- UV transmittance measurement
- Pupillary distance measurement
- Measurement of soft and hard contact lenses
- Space saving vertical orientation
- Full color tilt-screen for easy viewing while
standing or seated
- Easily accessible menu to customize your settings
- Data output options including a built-in printer,
RS-232C and USB ports
- Can be configured to interface with EMR systems
- Catalog Number: 15150 - AL700 Auto Lensometer
- Spherical Power: -25D to +25D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Cylinder Power: 0D to ±10D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Axis: 0 Degrees through 180 Degrees (1 Degree Steps)
- Addition: 0D to ±10D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Prismatic Power: 0 to 10 Prism Diopter (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- UV Transmittance Measurement: 0 to 100% (1% Increments)
- Pupillary Distance Measurement: 45 mm to 85 mm (0.5 mm Steps)
- Lens Power Measuring Wavelength: 630 nm
- UV Transmittance Wavelength: 375 nm
- Unprocessed Lens Diameter: 10 0mm
- Display: 5.7 in. (14.5 cm) Color LCD monitor
- Printer: Thermal printer - paper width 2.3 in. (5.8 cm)
- External Interface: USB, RS-232C
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz 60VA
- Dimensions: 20 in. H x 11 in. D x 8.6 in. W (50.7 cm H x 28 cm D x 21.8 cm W)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8kg)
- Measurement Modes: Single Vision, Bi-Focal, Progressive, Prism, UV, Hard and Soft Contact Lenses.
If you need more information regarding the
lensometer reichert AL700
please fill the form and specify the model in the Comments Field.
*only non-USA orders
Are you done with the lensometer
Reichert AL700? Go to lensometer.
Phone: (305) 593 - 2015
3026 NW 79 AVE.
Miami, Florida 33122