External reading w/prism comp.
It is suitable for spectacles factories, spectacles retail departments,
department of ophthealmology in hospital and optical element factories
to measure sphere.
Cylinder power, Cylinder axis, prismatic power of
spectacles slices and lenses, and contact lenses power.
Specifications for Manual lensmeter
1. Ranges of measurement: 0 to ±25D Minimum: 0.125D graduation
up to ±5D 0.25D graduations over ±5D to±25D
2. Cylinder Axis Range: 0 ~180°step 1°
3. Prismatic Power Range:Prism diopter of Pattern A: at 1° interval
in the range of 0~5?Prism diopter of Pattern B: at 1° nterval
in the range of 0~20°
4. Prism base angle :at 50 intervals in the range of 0 ~180 degree
5. Eyepiece Adjustment: ±5D
6. Measurand Lens Diameter: f16 ~f80mm
7. Dimensions: 275mm(high)×130mm(wids)×455mm(deep)
8. Weight: 5.6kg
9. Lamp: halogen 15W
Contact us for Price
If you need more information regarding the
please fill the form and specify the model in the Comments Field.