Refurbished Tonopen XL
Click to Zoom!
Slit Lamp Marco 5 Ultra
The Slit lamp Marco Ultra Series
features a modernized optical design and utilizes a multi-layered,
multi-coated system which transmits light more efficiently, producing
a measurable 20% increase in optical resolution and clarity.
The breakthrough optical quality of the Ultra Series
also results in a 20% increase in light transmission, a 15% expanded
field of view and a 14% increase in depth of field. A single look
through the optics of any Ultra Series slit lamp is enough to tell
you that a new age in diagnostic observation has arrived.
The Slit Lamp Marco Ultra
- Most comfortable slit lamp on the market.
- Six-degree converging binocular tubes with Galilean parallel
magnification changer head.
- Five-step magnification range from 6.3x to 40x with the twist
of a single knob and no change of eyepiece.
- Fingertip millimeter slit-width control provides highly precise
- Single-handed elevation system.
- Easy-to-reach tilt mechanism for gonioscopy.
- Dial-in, and continuously variable aperture setting from 10mm
to 0.2mm. Ideal for measuring ocular structures to 0.1mm.
- Focusing fixation light is adjustable to each patient.
- Halogen illumination standard.
- Five built-in filters (two cobalt).
- Rheostat conveniently located next to joystick.
- Patient handrests standard.
- Tonometer mount and Hruby lens kit optional.
- Superb depth of field is ideal for today's technically advanced
imaging systems. An available beamsplitter featuring an "in-out"
prism system allows full illumination to the practitioner during
observation and maximum illumination to the imaging system when
- Dual port beamsplitter also allows an assistantscope to be attached.
If you need more information regarding the
Slit Lamp marco Ultra
please fill the form and specify the model in the Comments Field.
*only non-usa orders
Are you done with the Slit Lamp
marco Ultra? Go to Slit Lamp Home.
Phone: (305) 593 - 2015
3026 NW 79 AVE.
Miami, Florida 33122